Buy Amino Dithiophosphate Online
Buy Amino Dithiophosphate Online or Thiophosphoric Acid containing nitrogen comes in powder form which has a white to light yellow appearance. It has no strong distinct smell and can be dissolve in alcohol. It also has a density of 0.8 to 0.85.
Chemical application and strength
Amino Dithiophosphate or Thiophosphoric Acid containing nitrogen is a very good collector agent of various non-ferrous sulfide minerals like lead, silver, copper, and zinc (activated) sulfide ores. It can be use in the activation process of pyrite flotation.
- A very strong collector agent compared to other Dithiophosphates.
- Commonly used in the flotation process of copper and lead minerals under the presence of iron and sphalerite sulfide.
- Popularly used because of its ability to raise the recovery ratio in the silver and gold flotation process. It is also very selective during the collection processs.
- Also used in the flotation process of antimony sulfide, fornickel, and nickel sulfide ores.
- Although it insoluble in water, it can be dissolved within alcohol and in alkali liquor.
- Cyanides can sometimes be ignored as depressants of sphalerite during the flotation process.
- Should be protected from exposure to water, extreme sunlight and especially fire. It is highly flammable.
|Density||0.8 – 0.85|
|Nitrogen Content %||8.2 %|
|Expiry Date||2 years or 24 months|
|Thiophosphoric Acid %||≥ 90%|