Buy Ammonium Dibutyl Dithiophosphate Online
Buy Ammonium Dibutyl Dithiophosphate Online or Dithiophosphate BA has a white and pale greyish coloured appearance. It comes in a fine powder form which has no kind of odour. It has a PH level of 9.
Chemical application and strength
Dithiophosphate BA or Ammonium Dibutyl Dithiophosphate is a very good collector and flotation agent of nonferrous metallic minerals like copper, zinc sulfide (activated), silver, polymetallic ores, and lead.
- Its pH levels are ideal in the depressing process of iron pyrites.
- It has is a very strong collector compared to thiocarbamates and various secondary collectors.
- A good flotation agent and is quite selective within acidic environments.
- Dithiophosphate BA can be quite weak in collecting magnetizing pyrite and pyrite but is very selective
- It is a very good collector of galena and can enhance the separation of pyrite and galena.
- It can also enhance the separation process of pyrite and chalcopyrite.
- This is a very useful flotation agent of antimony sulfide minerals and nickel.
- Also a very effective flotation agent of nickel sulfide minerals.
- It is soluble in water.
- Very well known to be effective in the recovery process of precious minerals like silver, platinum, and gold.
|Insoluble %≤||Grade A – 0.5 Grade B – 1.2|
|Ammonium Dibutyl Dithiophosphate %||Grade A – 95 Grade B – 91|
|Expiry Date||2 years or 24 months|
|Dosage||25g – 80g per ton|