Buy Calcium Chloride 94% Online
Calcium Chloride 94% is an ionic compound of calcium and chlorine. It can be produce either directly from limestone or as a by product of the Solvay process. It is hygroscopic in nature and behaves as a typical ionic halide. Buy Calcium Chloride 94% Online
Calcium Chloride 94% is a crystalline white solid salt at room temperature. It is highly soluble in water and is deliquescent.
Chemical Applications and Strengths
Calcium Chloride 94%is an extremely efficient chemical compound and therefore, has many industrial applications. Its main applications and strengths are:
- Calcium Chloride 94% is used in the petroleum industry it is used in oil field drilling and to stabilise mud layer. It is also used as a lubricant to lubricate the drill. It is used in making the hole plug and fixing the oil well too.
- In water treatment Calcium Chloride is very useful because calcium ions precipitate most anions and chloride ions precipitate cations. They can also oxidise ions and this helps purify wastewater.
- The solution of Calcium Chloride is a very important refrigerant for refrigeration and ice making.
- It is used for deicing and melting snow on roads, expressways, parking lots, and ports.
- It is also used for removing and clearing fog and dust from roads etc.
- It is used as a dryer for drying gases like nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, sulfur dioxide, and hydrogen chloride etc.
- It is used as a dehydrating agent for making alcohol, ester, ether, and acrylic acid.
- It helps solidify concrete by increasing its hardness and cold resistance ability of constructions.
- It is used as a fireproof agent for textile and coal mines.
- It is used as a protective and refining agent in aluminium magnesium metallurgy.
- It is also used as a precipitator for making lake paint.
- It is used as a raw material for the production of calcium salt.
Storage: It must be stored in tightly sealed, air tight containers.
|Alkalinity as Ca(OH)2||0.25%|
|Total Alkali Chloride (as NaCl)||5%|
|Total Magnesium (as MgCl2)||0.50%|
|Sulfate (as CaSO4)||0.05%|