Buy Ethyl Thiocarbamate Online
Chemical application and strength
Ethyl Thiocarbamate or Sodium Diethyl Dithiocarbamateis another strong type of collector which has characteristics of having strong collection and flotation ability. Compared to other dithiophosphages and xanthates, only a small dosage of it is required to become effective.
- Soluble not only in water and easily decomposes into carbon disulphide.
- Has weak collective power with regards to pyrites, but is very selective in the flotation process of various sulfide ores.
- When compared to dithiophosphates and xanthates, it is found to be more effective in the flotation process of zinc, lead, various polymetallic sulfide, and copper.
- It should be place in an environment away from exposure to water and extreme heat from fire and sunlight.
- It is use to refine the metallurgical processes in the mining industry.
- Because of the danger of emitting toxic gases when heated, it should always be kept in a cover and cool storage. Toxic gases which it emits include nitrogen and sulfur which are extremely harmful to humans.
|Sodium Diethyl Dithiocarbamate||94 %|
|Free Alkalai % ≤||0.1 %|
|Expiry Date||1 year or 12 months|