Buy Isopropyl Ethyl Thionocarbamate
Buy Isopropyl Ethyl Thionocarbamate or O – Isopropyl – N – Ethyl Thionocarbamate has a type of dark brown or amber colour and comes in a liquid form with an oily consistency. It is partially dissolvable in water and has a density of 990 – 1004 kg/m3.
Chemical application and strength
Isopropyl Ethyl Thionocarbamate or O – Isopropyl – N – Ethyl Thionocarbamate is another strong type of collector which has characteristics of having strong collection in the flotation process of various nonferrous metallic sulfides.
- Partially soluble in water but is highly soluble in benzene, petroleum ether, alcohol, ethyl ether, and many more.
- Has weak collective power with regards to pyrites, but is very selective in the flotation process of various sulfide ores.
- It should be placed in an environment away from exposure to water and extreme heat from fire and sunlight. It should always be placed upright and never upside down
- Compared to xanthates it has a better frothing ability.
- Isopropyl Ethyl Thionocarbamate dosages offered are lower than that of xanthates.
- Very good collectors in the flotation circuits of copper – molybdenum or copper – gold.
- Effective when in alkaline conditions and is powerful in the separation of highly oxidized ores.
|O – Isopropyl – N – Ethyl Thionocarbamate % ≥||95 %|
|Isopropyl Alcohol % ≤||2.0%|
|Density||990 – 1004 kg/m3|
|Expiry Date||1 year or 12 months|