Buy Sodium Dibutyl Dithiophosphate Online
Buy Sodium Dibutyl Dithiophosphate Online or Dithiophosphate IBS has a yellowish and dark brown colored appearance. It comes in a stable liquid form which has no strong smell. It has a PH level of 10 to 13.
Chemical application and strength
Dithiophosphate IBS or Sodium Diisobutyl Dithiophosphate is a very good collector of nickel, zinc minerals (activated), and copper ores. It is also use within gold harvesting plants because of its ability to increase harvest of precious metals.
- In the process of depressing iron sulphides, high levels of pH is needed which makes this floater the ideal one to use.
- Also great in the recovery process of refractory gold which is contained in sulphide matrices
- Compared to most collectors of sulphide, only a small amount of Dithiophosphate IBS is needed in the flotation process.
- This floater gives maximum value in recovering precious metals.
- It has a very minimal frothing ability which is why frothing agents are naturally use with it.
- Very strong and faster collector than a range of thiol collectors, but more selective.
- Compared to other xanthates, it is very selective of iron sulfide in the alkaline circuit.
- It is soluble in water.
|PH Range||10 – 13|
|Sodium Disbutyldithiophosphate %||49% – 53%|
|Expiry Date||2 years or 24 months|
|Dosage||10g – 70g per ton|