Titanium Oxide Rutile Pigment Online
Titanium dioxide is a tasteless, odorless white powder. It can also exist in three crystalline forms. Titanium Oxide Rutile Pigment Online
Chemical application and strengths:
Polyvinyl alcohol has quality adhesive and emulsifying properties. It has high flexibility and tensile strength. It is insoluble and resists organic solvents, grease, and oil. It has strong aroma and high oxygen barrier properties. Most of these properties are dependent on humidity levels with high levels reducing its tensile strength.
PVA is used in several areas, as follows:
- Titanium Dioxide CR350 shows excellent processibility, marvelous dispersion and enhanced durability.
- CR350 is manufactured using the chloride process and presents low volatility when combined with most of the other common industrial chemicals.
- CR350 is able to handle high temperatures and can be used in various production processes in this condition.
- Despite being white, the compound has a blue undertone, which makes it a good additive in coloring in plastic, and PVC materials.
- One of the main uses of Titanium (IV) oxide is its use in titanium pigment manufacturing. The pigment is used in a number of applications that include in special inks and paints, especially the water-based paints.
R-350 Titanium Dioxide Recommended Applications:
- High end decorative paint
- Automotive repair paint
- Industrial Paint
Other Uses of Titanium Dioxide:
- Titanium dixoxide is used to make leather finishes as well as shoe whiteners.
- In ceramics, it is used in coloring of porcelain enamels, ceramic glazes and plastics. Besides, rutile is used a ceramic coolant for ceramic parts that are exposed to high temperatures.
- Titanium dioxide is also a strong filming agent in a number of applications.
- One of the most popular uses is the filming of pharmaceutical products that include tablets and capsules.
- It is also used for making external PVC coatings for pipes and other materials exposed to weather elements. This is because it has a high resistance to UV rays and other foul weather elements.
- In addition, titanium dioxide also makes for a good tinting material for such materials such as dielectric mirrors, cosmetics and decorative plastics.
- Its resistance to UV rays makes is a good additive to sunscreen creams and UV control products.
|TiO2 content % ≥||92.5||93.0|
|Content of rutile %≥||99.0||99.0|
|Whiteness(compared with standard sample)||not less than||not less than|
|Tint-reducing power,Reynolds number ≥||1920||1950|
|Dispersibility (Hegman) ≥||6.50||6.75|
|Oil absorption, g/100g≤||20.0||18.0|
|Volatile at 105ºC,%≤||0.5||0.4|
|Sieve residue( 45 µ m), %≤||0.02||0.01|